My goal is to inspire all individuals to enjoy a healthy & fit lifestyle. Life experiences have led me to a point where I can finally give others the preparation, motivation & scientifically backed methods, to achieve their own health & fitness related goals.
Having a career in Healthcare/IT for over 14 years, it was easy to become complacent with sitting behind a computer day after day, but then a couple of years ago, I had put on over 60lbs and was over 250lbs, felt so out of shape, had trouble breathing at night, and was just not feeling myself at all. Fast forward to 2014, down to 185lbs and a reduction in body fat by more than 12%, and feeling better than I can ever remember feeling in a long… long time, and still training hard to get stronger, leaner & healthier each and every day…! During this transformation, I had to battle back from surgery due to a torn pectoral tendon injury suffered at the Citi Field Spartan Race in April of 2013. During this setback, I was surrounded by an amazing support team of family & friends, along with my Sports Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. G from Northwell Health (Formerly North Shore – LIJ Health System), and the Physical Therapy team at S.T.A.R.S. East Meadow… a team that helped to get me back to not only doing the things I love, but also helping others achieve greatness in their own fitness endeavors. I decided that I wanted to give back to friends & family who have given me so much over the years, the ability to see the fitness potential they have within, and become the healthiest and fittest versions of themselves that they can achieve. My goal was to be come a certified personal trainer… and that’s exactly what I did…!
Experience Snapshot:– National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Fitness Trainer
- – Founder/Owner – Three Sixty Fitness
- – 1 on 1, Small Group, Team & Group Fitness Trainer
- – NASM CPT, GPTS – Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
- – TRX® Suspension Trainer™ Level 1 Qualified
- – Schwinn Cycling with MPower Certified
- – BLS – CPR/AED Certified
- – Background in Traditional Boxing & Muay Thai Kickboxing
- – Avid 5k, 10k, 1/2 Marathon Runner & Hopefully NYC Marathon One Day… Update: NYC Marathon Completed 2016!
- – Participated in various sports including several years of Ice Hockey, Golf, Baseball, Basketball and more…
Contact Brian at Info@ThreeSixtyFitness.Com
Motto: No matter what, No matter when… NEVER GIVE UP…!